Holidays

For the last 10 years of my life, as far as I could remember, there was only two summers where I've have holidays like the rest of the people (from december to march). I've studied since my childhood in the public sistem so strikes and riots are, by now, a common part of my life. Due this situation, I'm relatively acostumed to spend my holidays chilling out and trying to get around with people I'm not able to be with as much as I'd like during the year like all my school friends who also studies in this university but in others facultyes like FACSO and Filosofía y Humanidades, but this year I think I'll spend my holidays working in something to get some money since I need to buy some things I'm laking now and are necessary for my academics and personals needings.
The matter of discussion now centers around what will be my income source for this. I'm thinking on working harder making sketchbooks, who's been my principal way to make money during the past years besides working as a maths teacher for kids who can't learn by themselves but by making sketchbooks I need to make a lot of them to gain a significant amount of money, and that's where resides the problem. The solution I've come to by now is to make them fancier and try to sell them to tourists in popular neighborhoods of the city like Lastarria or Barrio Italia so I can sell my sketchbooks at bigger prices so that's what I think I'll do and that's how I expect to make some money.


Comments

  1. good luck in your venture this holiday, but remember rest somthing in your holidays

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paranormal experience

A country I would like to visit

Climatic change